Let’s face it being self-employed beats the heck out of working for someone else! In fact, I wrote a detailed article on how to do that here, how to start a profitable blog, that goes into even more detail… that you should go read after you finish reading this article.
However, the first question that I’d ask myself if I was just starting out blogging is… how can I get my blog up and running in the quickest, easiest, and cheapest way possible…
You will get all of those answers with Bluehost. You must be thinking, “Right, who is Bluehost?” Well, let’s take a closer look.
Bluehost is one of the foremost web service providers you can find today. The company was established in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth. Established in Orem, Utah, Bluehost serves over 2 million websites and continues to register more each day.
How to Get Started With Using Bluehost
You can sign in with Bluehost to get started if you have an account, or you can create one if you don’t. Bluehost even created an option of signing in with your Google account for quick access. Convenient, right?
You will be asked for your domain or username and a password if you have an account with Bluehost.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an account. It’s not hard to get ready to use Bluehost.
- While on the Bluehost website, click on the create an account link. A new window will open. It’s that easy!
- Choose your plan. You can select from a basic, plus or premium plans.
- Be aware of the price.
Bluehost recently integrated the Go Pro Premium Plan at $23.99 per month with a promotional entry fee of just $13.99 for the first 30 days. The normal rate will apply once you renew your monthly subscription. Domain Privacy, Site Backup services, and a dedicated IP are a few of the many advantages and services you will get on this plan.
The basic plan is $3.95 for the first 30 days with subsequent renewals for $7.99 per month. The Plus plan is good for $5.95 for the first month and then $10.99 per month for later. The Premium plan is good for $5.95 per month at the start and later costs $14.99 per month.
We recommend you use the Premium plan. It provides you with unlimited websites, parked domains, sub-domains, and unlimited email accounts. You will also get an extra marketing offer of over $80 per year.
- A sign up prompt will appear on your screen once you choose you have chosen your plan. Here you will choose if you already have an existing domain or you want to register a new domain.
- You will be prompted to enter your details regarding your domain. Fill in all the details as required. Don’t forget to select the extension for a new domain.
- Once this is done, you will have to choose your payment method. Accept the terms and conditions and click on the submit button. Now you are all set up!
5. You will be prompted to enter your details regarding your domain. Fill in all the details as required. Don’t forget to select the extension for a new domain.
6. Once this is done, you will have to choose your payment method. Accept the terms and conditions and click on the submit button. Now you are all set up!
Why Choose Bluehost?
Here are six good reasons why you should prefer Bluehost over its competitors for your hosting demands.
If you have a problem with anything on your site, the Bluehost expert customer support team is just one click away 24/7. Bluehost is always available to help you with any difficulty at any time or day of the week. You can reach Bluehost via phone, email or through the company’s fast live chat service.
Building your site has never been this easy. With just a click, Bluehost allows you to install and manage your work from a single place. This is thanks to the use of WordPress, a popular online publishing platform that simplifies the process of getting content online. This makes it very easy for you to start building your site immediately. Bluehost’s free site builders are also available to assist you with building your website as fast as possible. Bluehost servers are built exclusively to support WordPress.
With Bluehost, your satisfaction is guaranteed. After all, your satisfaction is their mission and priority. The services laid down by Bluehost are set to create an easy to use setup for running a site that is also reliable. In case you are not satisfied with Bluehost’s services, you will be refunded within 30 days of signing up. But you will surely be impressed with what Bluehost has to offer.
Bluehost brings the power to control a site right into your hands. You can start from scratch with your site. But as grow, you can change to more powerful options that work better with your developing site. It’s very easy and gives you more power with just one click to migrate your account to a more dedicated server.
The cPanel used by Bluehost offers an enhanced and more upgraded interface with tools to make it very easy and simple to manage your domains, emails, websites, and many others just from a single central place.
Bluehost is the real deal!! From 2005, Bluehost has worked closely with WordPress in creating a platform that is ideal for hosting and running a basic website. For this reason, Bluehost have received commendations from WordPress for its quality services.
But what types of hosting options can you take advantage of when you get in touch with Bluehost? Just look at some of the choices you have to work with.
Bluehost offers the most reliable, affordable and powerful Cloud computing services around. With a minimum charge of $6.95 per month, you can get build your site on the Cloud. This all comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Signing up for Cloud Hosting is very simple:
- Simply click on the hosting icon on the menu bar. A new page will pop up.
- Click on the button “Get Started.”
- Just the same as before, cloud hosting too has price plans. You can choose from one of the given three price plans.
- After choosing your preferred plan, enter your domain or create a new one. Enter your details and fill in your payment method.
- Finally, accept the terms and click Submit.
The procedure is very similar to the one you read about earlier.
WordPress + Woocommerce
Bluehost proudly offers Woocommerce integration with WordPress sites. Woocommerce is a popular solution for site management that is used in online stores.
Why choose Bluehost for this purpose? Well, Bluehost has made it simple for you to get ample time tackling other personal issues. The installation and setup process is very easy to follow. You will be surprised how fast this process is. Within just a few minutes, you will be up and running.
Your security is a vital priority. That’s why Bluehost has included and integrated an SSL certificate with a dedicated IP to guarantee your site’s safety and encryption to enhance secure payments. The support team is always in standby mode in case you encounter a problem.
Setting up your Woocommerce account is very simple.
- On the hosting menu, there is a drop-down menu. Click on the Woocommerce hosting option.
- Choose your preferred plan available through Bluehost.
- Once done, follow a similar procedure as before and enter all your valid details.
I know you are asking yourself, what is VPS? A VPS is a Virtual Private Server.
It’s a web hosting environment that allows the sharing of resources such as RAM and CPU to be allocated to your account. This is usually attained by splitting the resources amongst the users who are on the server. The difference between VPS and Shared hosting is that VPS can guarantee root access while shared does not. We build the VPS on SSD storage to increase flexibility and control for your website. It has instant provisioning and guaranteed resources for your blog and site.
What are the Benefits of VPS?
- With this tech, users are guaranteed the resources they need. This simply means that your account will always be allocated a set size of CPU, RAM and disk space you chose regardless of what other users are doing.
- It also provides security for your website since it does not allow sharing of the operating system.
With Bluehost, creating your VPS account is very easy. Choose from the Standard, Enhanced, and Ultimate option. Choose one according to what your website needs and follow all the procedures for registration discussed. You can always upgrade later on your dashboard once you have signed up.
Do you want to feel the ultimate performance, control, and security of your site? This is where dedicated hosting can work for you.
Dedicated hosting is tuned for the extreme performance of your site. It has the instant provisioning you need for getting resources that you need right away. Many dedicated servers will take hours or even days to process your request. But with dedicated technology, your resources will be ready just waiting for you. You can sign up toward for the standard, enhanced or premium hosting package. Once you have chosen your preferred package, follow the instructions used before to create your dedicated account.
Every site must start from its domain name. The name of your site will determine how successful you become, or it can be your downfall. Bluehost offers different domain search extensions like .net, .org, .co.uk and .com. The price differs for each choice. Domain Lock and Auto-renewal functions are a few of the benefits you will enjoy when you register with us.
Don’t be worried when getting in touch with Bluehost for help with your hosting needs. With Bluehost, your safety and satisfaction are guaranteed. The advanced technology and always available team from Bluehost will help you through every step of the hosting process. Your success is Bluehost’s priority!!!
- How To Get Your Ex Back After Cheating (Simple but extremely effective)! - February 19, 2020
- What Attracts a Younger Woman to an Older Man? - December 11, 2019
- Judo Techniques for Beginners: Judo and Self-Defense from 1964 - December 10, 2019